Ready for the Next Big Win? Play an Online Roulette Picked by Dave
If you accidentally found this website and it’s your first time here, you might now be asking yourself — why do I have to trust this guy? Well, you don’t have to, but you definitely can. When it comes to gambling games, I feel like a duck to water thanks to the 7 years I spent on a cruise ship as a casino dealer and manager.
All the gambling secrets are not secrets for me anymore as I know how things work from the inside. On the one hand, it makes games a little bit less exciting for me, but on the other hand, it allows me to win more money and share my experience with other gambling enthusiasts.
When the pandemic hit and my land casino got closed, I got plenty of free time to come up with my own method of choosing the most lucrative casino games and the best online casinos to play them. I worked out a list of criteria that I think of when I’m about to play a game and guess what? The method works every time. Of course, I’m not hitting the jackpot every time I make a bet, but my winnings significantly increased, and I never got a bad gambling experience since I started using these criteria. Now I’m glad to share them with you.
So, when picking the best online roulette in the UK casinos, I always think about my main goal.
It’s important to define your gambling goals before you start playing online roulette. And when you are ready, you can either find a game using the filters or rely on my selection of the best roulette games available for UK casino players.
How to Choose a Roulette Game
Before we start talking about the particular real money games, it’s important to say that there are two basic kinds of roulette products you can find in real money online casinos today: a live roulette and a regular one. While you are most likely familiar with the regular online roulette, the live-dealer game is something that not every player has tried for real money yet.
In a UK live roulette, the game process is live-streamed from a studio or a casino so you can see a dealer and interact with other players. It’s fun, it’s unusual, and it lets you get that casino vibe without actually leaving your house. The only drawbacks of live games are that they are rather tightfisted when it comes to bonuses and that they don’t provide free demos. It’s up to you to decide, but I recommend trying both types to find your favourite one.
1. Check out roulette’s maximum bet
There is nothing that gets my heart beating faster than a big bet on roulette. You hold your breath, stare at the screen, and wait for the roulette wheel to stop spinning and for the ball to land on a pocket….is it a win? Is it a loss?
All the online casinos let you choose the amount of money you bet every round. In most cases, the maximum bet limit does not exceed $ 250-$ 500. But some games were made specifically for the high-rollers who are not afraid to risk and win big. If you are one of those brave players, pay attention to the following options:
2. Pay attention to minimum bets
Sometimes, the situation is completely opposite. I don’t want to risk big money and don’t want to concentrate on betting strategies and “game reading” — all I want is just to kill time while I’m stuck in traffic or while I wait for my wife to come back home for dinner. In this case, I choose the following games:
3. Opt for high RTP
We all play to win; it’s a fact. And some games are more generous in paying out winnings than the other. The secret lies in three letters — RTP. Return to Player is the amount of money you can get from a game in the long run. The higher this number is, the more chances of winning you have. This information should always be clearly stated on the casino’s website, so if you don’t see it, it might be a sign of a fraud. When the only thing I want from a game is the winning, I opt for the roulettes with the highest RTP rates:
4. Try Live Dealer Roulette
If you are an experienced gambler and have tried a lot of live dealer games, you should have noticed that there are two kinds of them — those streamed from the real land-based casinos, and those streamed from studios that sometimes look like they were built in someone’s basement. I don’t really care how the game looks like as long as it brings me money, but if you miss the bright and loud casino atmosphere and want to get as real as possible, roulette streamed from a real gaming hall, pay attention to:
5. Get fun with new online roulettes
The major disadvantage of being an experienced casino player is that you quickly get bored, especially if you play all the same games every day because you know they are lucrative. When I feel like betting doesn’t bring me joy anymore, I know it’s time to try something new.
On my website, you can sort all the roulette games by newness and always play the freshest releases for free or get redirected to the casino to bet real money. As for today, my favourite new roulettes are:
6. Enjoy fast gameplay
Sometimes I don’t have enough time to spend even an hour playing my favourite online live roulettes. Luckily, there are special games developed for people who have no time at all. They feature limited time for making bets and extremely fast spinning of the ball. Check out the following roulettes, and you will be able to enjoy several gambling sessions even while brushing your teeth:
Online Roulettes - Basic Info
If you want to beat the house while playing an online roulette, you should learn the main information about this table game. It’s important to understand its basic principles and rules to avoid serious mistakes.
The game of roulette consists of a wheel and a betting table. The wheel has 37 or 38 pockets numbered from 0 to 36 (American roulette also has a 00 slot) with the numbers alternating between black or red and odd or even.
The wheel is spun by a dealer who then drops a small ball in the opposite direction and waits until it stops in one of the pockets. On the betting table, the numbers are lined up into three columns, twelve numbers in each one, excluding the 0 and 00. All the possible bets are divided into inside and outside ones.
Also, there are other important things you should consider while choosing the best online roulette. First of all, you have to get acquainted with its variations.
Types of casino roulette
You should understand that your chance to win something directly depends on the type of casino roulette you’ve chosen. Thus, I strongly recommend you to read the information provided below:
- American Roulette. Unlike ordinary Roulettes, this one has an additional double zero slot (00). This feature makes the game more difficult and increases the house edge (usually, it is nearly 5.3%). That’s why American Roulette is the best option for pro gamblers who aren’t afraid of risk.
- European Roulette. This variation of live casino roulette has 37 pockets for the ball to land in. Besides, it features the En Prison and La Partage rules. Thus, its house edge is usually 2.70%, which makes it a perfect option for people who want not only to have a lot of fun but also to make some money.
- French Roulette. This roulette has its numbers in a different order from the European and American variations. At the same time, it has 37 pockets and features La Partage and En Prison rules, too. As a rule, a house edge in French Roulette is nearly 1.35%.
- Arabic Roulette. Last but not least, this is a relatively new variation of European Roulette. However, this version allows making higher bets (up to $10,000) and offers the players to plunge into the atmosphere of 1001 Arabian Nights (the game is streamed from a special studio).
Thrilling online roulettes variations
Do you think that if you've spent years playing gambling games, it's difficult to find online roulette, which can amaze you? Let's have a bet! I’m sure that the online casino roulettes described below will certainly provide you with a jaw-dropping experience.
- Mini Roulette. This is a smaller variation of the European roulette. It has only 13 pockets. Due to the simplified and accelerated gameplay, the game is perfect for newbies who want to learn the basics of casino roulettes.
- Double Ball Roulette. The significant difference in this live roulette game is the use of two balls instead of one. This unique feature makes its gameplay more dynamic and exciting. Plus, two additional betting options provide the possibility to bet that the two balls will stop on an identical number or on a chosen one.
- 3D Roulette Premium. 3D gambling games can boast eye-catching graphics mixed with familiar gameplay. And this excellent variation of European roulette isn't an exception. Plus, the possibility to bet up to £1,000 makes this game an ideal option for gamblers that adore risk and big winnings.
- Immersive Roulette. This roulette casino game offers top-quality streaming, multiple camera views, and professional live dealers. It’s an interesting combination of French and European versions of the well-known table game. Thus, the game features call bets in addition to the usual inside and outside ones.
- Multi-Wheel Roulette. This is an awesome casino roulette released by well-known Microgaming. It includes eight wheels. However, you will be able to adjust their number before you make a bet. Consider that you can make a wager for all active wheels. As soon as they stop spinning, you will be able to collect your winnings from each of them.
- Monopoly Roulette. In case you’re looking for the best roulette casino game, you shouldn’t miss a chance to check out this thrilling option. It was developed by SG Interactive. The game is an exciting variation of American roulette. It features a HOT pocket, which activates a bonus game. This special round offers you to choose the cards with “properties” that will provide you with additional money.
Best Online Roulette Developers
You can discover online casino roulette games in the portfolio of any well-known gambling provider. Nonetheless, many of them aren’t worth your time and money. So, if you want to choose the best casino roulette online, pay attention to the titles released by the companies mentioned below.
Microgaming online roulettes
Although Microgaming is mainly known for its slots, there are several attractive roulettes released by this company. They can boast flawless gameplay, awesome graphics, and relaxing background music. Currently, my list of the best Microgaming online roulettes includes the following titles:
NetEnt online roulettes
If you want to make some bets at a free roulette, you should certainly check out NetEnt titles on my website. Only after that, you will be ready to start playing for real money.
As well as Microgaming products, they offer smooth gameplay. Moreover, NetEnt online casino roulettes are perfectly optimized for all devices, including iOS and Android. I strongly recommend you to enjoy its roulettes. For example, don’t miss a chance to check out the following games:
Playtech online roulettes
Are you dreaming of a unique combination of bonuses, CGI effects, and online roulettes? Then you should certainly check out the games released by Playtech. Consider that the majority of its titles significantly differs from ordinary live dealer products.
Some of its roulettes are designed with awesome features such as additional spins and bonus games. They turn the gameplay into real excitement. Do you want to check out these titles at an online roulette casino? I strongly recommend you start with the options listed below.
Evolution Gaming online roulettes
Finally, let’s talk about one of the gambling industry leaders - Evolution Gaming. This company focuses on the development of top-quality live dealer games. Of course, you may also discover several roulettes in its collection.
The games developed by Evolution are perfect for people who want to plunge into the atmosphere of their favourite land-based online casino. The majority of the company’s roulettes are streamed from the luxury gambling houses. In case you want to make some bets there, it’ll be a great idea to play the following Evolution Gaming roulettes.
How to Find the Best Roulette Casino
Finding a suitable game is only half the work as you also need a good online casino to play in. While I appreciate long game lists and friendly customer support, there are three main factors that are determinant for me when it comes to choosing a website to trust my money. Here they are.
The first thing I check in every online casino is its license. As long as a website is licensed by UKGC or any other reputable licensing commission, I can be sure it’s safe and legal. The second point to check is whether it’s been tested by the independent testing agencies such as eCOGRA, TST, iTech Labs, etc. These agencies provide unaffiliated audition and testing services to online casinos and only issue their certificates to the ones that meet the highest quality requirements, so if you see the eCOGRA icon on the bottom of the website — go for it.
Not only should online casinos care about their quality and security, but also about the privacy of their players. It’s very important that a casino uses 256-bit SSL encryption to protect the players’ personal and financial information. Otherwise, it can get into the wrong hands and cause a lot of trouble. Cyber-attacks are not unusual for online casinos, but the websites that invest in state-of-the-art protection measures can keep their players safe.
For the games to be fair, they need to be bought directly from the casino software providers and licensed by them. The casino that uses licensed games pays annual fees to the provider and is not able to tamper with RTP and RNG, unlike the ones that use pirated or unlicensed gambling products. When I’m done with checking a casino license and testing certificate, I always look at the game list and make sure that there are products made by world-renowned developers such as Microgaming, IGT, Rival, Evolution Gaming, Playtech, Bally, etc. Even though sometimes it`s difficult to tell a good casino game from a clone, there are slots that are too hard to copy, e.g. Mega Moolah by Microgaming. If you see it among other ones - be assured you are playing an original game.
Compare the best online casinos to play roulettes
In case you don’t have enough time to read my casino reviews or you just want to start playing right now, get the most out of the “Compare” (“VS” for the mobile users) feature on my website. It will help you analyze the most important aspects of any online casino, including its rating, gambling providers, payment methods, etc. Use this feature to compare online casinos and select the option, which will meet your specific requirements
Online Roulette Rules and Tips
Even though roulette is a game of chance, it doesn’t mean that you have no power over the final result. If you understand how the game work and what betting strategies you can use, there is a chance to increase the prospective winnings or at least minimize potential losses when it’s not your best gambling day.
Roulette Inside Bets
Inside bets have lower chances of winning though provide higher payouts, so this is the option for the players who are okay with taking the risk.
- Straight/Single: This is the bet with the highest payout (35:1) and the lowest probability of winning as you place it on a single number.
- Split: In this case, you place a bet on the two neighbouring numbers. The payout rate for the split bet is 17:1.
- Street: The street bet is made on a row of three numbers like 19, 20, 21, or 4, 5, 6. Expect the 11:1 payout rate.
- Corner / Square: If you choose a corner bet, it means you are wagering on four numbers that form a square on a betting table like 1, 2, 4, 5, for instance. The odds of winning are higher though the payout is 8:1.
- Six Line: Also known as a double street, it’s a bet placed on two rows of numbers. The payout rate here is 5:1.
- Basket: The basket bet is only available in the American roulette as it has a 00 slot. The bet is placed on five numbers: 00, 0, 1, 2, and 3, with the payout rate of 6:1.
Roulette Outside Bets
Outside bets commonly offer higher win rates though the payouts would be smaller. This kind of bet is well suited for a few quick rounds of roulette when you just need to kill time and don’t want to risk big money.
- Red or Black: As you could have guessed from the name, it’s a bet placed either on red or black numbers. The payout rate would be 1:1 if there were no 0 and 00 slots. But as these numbers are neither red nor black, the house takes a little bit more advantage here.
- Odd or Even: The same thing here, but you bet on odd or even numbers instead.
- 1 to 18 or 19 – 36: This bet is also known as a “high or low” bet as you need to guess whether the ball will stop within the sector with high numbers from 19 to 36 or low numbers from 1 to 18.
- Dozens: This bet covers dozens of numbers i.e., from 1 to 12, from 13 to 24, and from 25 to 36.
- Columns: The column bet is made on a number within three columns on the longest side of the roulette tables. The columns are:
- 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31, 34
- 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35
- 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36
How to Win at Online Roulette
Knowing the possible bets will help you play the game but won’t help you win roulette in the UK. To increase your chances of winning, it’s important to remember two main rules of roulette:
La partage rule — I recommend opting for the games that apply this rule automatically as it can significantly decrease the house edge and thus increase the RTP. This French term is translated as “the split rule” and works like this: when you play the even-money bet (red/black, even/odd, or high/low) and the ball lands on zero, the money is divided into two halves — one is taken by a casino, and one is given back to a player.
En prison rule — Just like the la partage, the en prison rule only works for even money bets. If the ball lands on zero, a dealer places a special mark on your bet signalling that it’s now “in prison”. If you win on the next spin, you get your initial bet back in full.
My Favourite Roulette Betting Strategies
Feeling overwhelmed by all the rules and numbers? Brace yourself, we are almost done. To end this guide, I’ll tell you about my favourite roulette betting strategies that brought me some decent wins.
- The Martingale. It’s the easiest and the most popular roulette betting strategy based on the “you lose — you double” rule. For instance: you bet $5 and lose. On the next spin, you bet $10. If you win, you recoup the previous loss. If you lose again, you bet $20 and keep doubling until the losing streak ends. It’s not the best strategy for the high-rolling, though, as most of the casinos have maximum bet limits that one moment might prevent you from doubling the bet.
- The Fibonacci. This betting system is based on the famous Fibonacci sequence, where each number is a sum of two previous numbers: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, etc. Following this system, you bet $1 (or any other amount you are comfortable to start with), then $1 again. Then, if you lose, you bet $2, $3, $5, and keep increasing the bet until you win.
- The Labouchere. Unlike the previous two, the Labouchere betting strategy is more complicated. First of all, you need to prepare a sequence of numbers. It could basically be any sequence, but you can start with a simple 1-2-3-4 to start with. Every time you place a bet, it should amount to the sum of the first and the last numbers of the sequence. So you start with the $5 bet (1+4). If you lose, you put 5 at the end of the sequence. Now you have 1-2-3-4-5 meaning your next bet is going to be $6 (1+5). If you win, you cross two numbers you used out of the sequence. If you have only one number left, you simply bet it without adding anything.
Even though all this might seem complicated, all you need to do is just start playing. Soon enough, you’ll see that roulette is an easy game that can bring you a lot of fun and money.
Playing online casino roulette is a great way to combine your luck and the best gambling strategies. Thus, you can take control of the game and make a scoop.
However, don’t forget about carefulness. Play only at the most reliable online casinos to avoid the scams and pitfalls. And in case you face fraudulent activity while playing casino roulette, please share your experience with me, and I’ll immediately add the gambling website to my Blacklist.