Roulette allows you to define how risky and how profitable the next round is going to be. It goes up to you to choose when it's time to start and stop making high bets.
At the same time, you shouldn’t forget about the quality of the casino you are playing in. You can perfectly know the rules and betting strategies, but it's all useless if you give your money to a shady casino. The only way to win is to find a secure website that offers fair Live Roulette games as well as protects your funds and personal information.
It took me a while to create a list of the top Live Roulette games for every purpose, and now you can also use it to save time and money — believe me, it’s better to get your game from a reliable source than trust your money to the hell knows who.
When it comes to online gambling, I spend a lot of time choosing the best live casino UK and the right game for my needs. To deal with these tasks, I perform a thorough quality check-up and then look for a game that would meet my demands at the moment. As a rule, I pay attention to six important aspects.
How I Choose the Best Live Roulette Online
Now it’s time to look closer at my criteria and find a perfect game just for you. Please, follow six important steps mentioned below before making a bet in Live Roulette.
1. Opt for realistic live roulettes
What I love in Live Roulette games is that I can feel like I’m playing in a real casino which is impossible if the game is streamed from some poorly-lit studio with bad cameras. That’s why I usually opt for the games streamed from land-based casinos with automatically moving 4D cameras that offer 4k resolution.
These games require seamless internet connection though so it’s not something I can play on the go. If you want to try this kind of live gaming experience, check the following realistic live roulettes:
2. Check out live dealers’ professionalism
In live games, your overall experience depends not only on the quality of streaming, graphics, or gameplay but also on the professionality of the dealer you are playing with. In the top-quality games, you’ll be interacting with a good-looking person, a native English-speaker who not only can professionally run the game but is also nice to have a chat with, either by chat or a mic. There are many Live Roulette games with great dealers on my website, but my favourite ones are:
3. Save your time with lightning gameplay
Sometimes, you don’t have time to play a long Roulette round. You just want to make a couple of quick bets, claim your winnings, and get back to your business.
When I’m in the mood for a fast Live Roulette session, I choose among the speed Roulette tables where everything is more fast-paced than in the regular Live Roulette: you have less time to make your bets, and the wheel is spinning faster. As a rule, I choose one of the following games:
4. Enjoy innovative games
Live casino games sometimes lack dynamics which is evident as you are interacting with a real person, not a soulless machine. When I want more dynamics but still want to play live, I play the double ball Roulette. As you could have guessed from the name, it features two balls on the wheel instead of one. The gaming process is basically the same as in an ordinary Roulette plus you have two exclusive bets — on two balls landing on the same random slot or on two balls landing on the slot you predict.
Also, there are other unique live dealer Roulettes. Some of them offer different boosters, which significantly modify the gameplay. So, if you want to get a new gaming experience, I strongly recommend you to test your luck in:
5. Try to make a packet
Consider that there are four main Roulette variations - French, American, European, and Arabic. French Roulette has the highest payout rate as it has only one zero slot on the wheel. That’s why it’s the game I choose when my main aim is to win more money as soon as possible. The variety of French Live Roulettes is huge, and it might be hard not to get confused, so I recommend starting with:
6. Pay attention to mobile optimization
A live-dealer Roulette is not my go-to choice when it comes to gambling on the go as it requires a perfect Internet connection. However, I still play at a UK live casino on my smartphone from time to time when I’m sure nothing is going to go down.
For a Live Roulette to work smoothly on mobile, it should be perfectly developed to fit a smaller screen and don’t freeze or break up. My usual choices, in this case, are:
Opt for the best live dealer roulette UK to get a lot of fun and forget about the COVID-19 restrictions. You can play these games together with your friends and relatives. Also, they offer a great possibility to meet new people and enjoy an innovative gaming experience.
On the other hand, you won’t discover a free live roulette. The best thing you can do is to watch YouTube videos about a particular game or join its online streaming. Although these games have simple gameplay, I believe that it’s impossible to play them without basic gambling skills and knowledge of casino roulette rules.
Live Roulettes Rules
As well as any gambling game, live roulette has its own unique rules you should consider. Right now, I offer you to get acquainted with the most important basic principles of this table game:
- En Prison Rule. This rule is applied only to even-money bets. If a ball falls on a zero, you will be able to get back half of your initial bet and lose another half. Also, you may leave your bet in a “prison” for the next spin. In this case, you’ll lose your money only if a ball falls again on zero or a number, which doesn’t match the “imprisoned” bet.
- La Partage Rule. This rule is similar to the previous one. However, in this case, you will lose half of your initial bet.
Types of live roulette online bets
Any live roulette casino offers the players the possibility to make two types of bets - outside and inside ones. Consider that you can make several bets to reduce the risk and cover the part of your losses.
I strongly recommend you to opt for outside bets in case you want to have a stronger chance to win something. As a rule, they pay 1 to 1 and 2 to 1. The list of outside bets includes such options as:
- Red or Black. In this case, you bet on red or black numbers.
- Odds or Even. This bet offers you to predict whether the ball will land on any odd or even number.
- 1 to 18 and 19 to 36. This option divides the betting table into two parts. Your task is to guess which one of them will bring you winnings. Many gamblers also call it a High or Low bet.
- Dozens. You can make this bet on one of three dozens of numbers (1-12, 13-24, and 25-36).
- Columns. The betting table may be divided into three columns, and the players can make a bet on each of them, too.
Any inside bet is an option only for a true online live casino UK professional. It won’t provide you with a strong chance to beat the house. However, in case you manage to succeed, you will get a truly generous reward. All in all, there are 6 inside bets:
- Straight/Single. This bet allows you to wager only on one number. It means that your chance to win is very low. The good news is that the bet’s payout is 35:1.
- Split. In this case, you will be able to bet on two nearby numbers. The payout rate for Split is 17:1.
- Street. If you choose this bet, you have to wager on a row of three numbers (such as 5,6,7, or 23,24,25). The payout rate is 11:1.
- Corner/Square. Make a bet on four numbers that form a square (for example, 1,2,4,5). If the ball lands on one of them, the game will reward you with an 8:1 payout rate.
- Six Line/Double Street. You can place this bet on two different rows of numbers. Its payout rate is 5:1.
- Basket. This bet is available only in American roulette. It’s placed only on 00, 0, 1, 2, and 3. Basket has a 6:1 payout rate.
Unlike slots, live roulettes offer the possibility to use different betting strategies, which may increase your winning chances and reduce possible risk. Please, get acquainted with the most useful live roulette tips mentioned below.
Money and time management
If you are a casino newbie, you may make one serious mistake - you will forget about the time and money you spend playing casino games. This is a direct way to gambling addiction, and I hope that you will never face this problem.
I strongly recommend you set a certain sum of money you are ready to spend playing live roulettes. It may be $20 per week or $100 per month. If you spend your money, you should stop playing immediately.
The same rule applies to time management. You shouldn’t spend time playing at live roulette casinos UK during your working hours. Also, make sure that your gambling activity does not affect your relationships with family members and friends.
Useful live roulettes strategies
I’ve prepared the list of the best tips you should follow to win while playing live roulettes. Please, get acquainted with the information provided below to become a pro gambler:
1. Opt for the right live roulette variant. According to this simple but useful roulette technique strategy, you should play only European and French variants of this awesome game. They don’t feature a 00 field, which will significantly increase your winning chance.
2. Choose your betting system. There are three popular betting systems for live roulette games - D’Alembert System, Martingale System, and Fibonacci System. I provided the links to YouTube videos, which will show you the main benefits and drawbacks of each system. As for me, I always use the Martingale system.
3. Consider the odds. The gambling truth is that the more likely the event is, the lower its payout is. It means that you will never win a lot if you make only Outside Bets. At the same time, I believe that this is still the most reliable way to get a stronger chance to win something.
Live Roulette vs Slots: Why the Wheel is So Popular
Slots and Roulettes are certainly the most popular gambling games. You can find them in every offline and online casino, and millions of players are betting on them every day. I love both of these games and regularly play slots, but I can understand and explain why many people prefer Roulette:
- You can control things in Roulette. Even though Roulette is a game of luck, just like slots, it’s more controllable when you know what to do. By changing bets and betting strategies of roulette, you can maximize your winnings instead of just watching the reels spinning.
- In Roulette, you have better odds of winning. Even though the house edge varies from one game and casino to another, it rarely exceeds 3% for Roulette, and you can make the game even more profitable if you opt for the French version. Once again, you can also control your winnings by trying different betting strategies.
- You can’t play Slots live. To play “live” Slots, you’ll need to take a trip to a real brick-and-mortar casino. To play Live Roulette, you should just turn on your computer and feel the vibe from the cosiness of your home or office.
Four Kinds of Roulette Games
If you open the game list of any live casino, you’ll see there are plenty of titles — Speed Roulette, Double-ball Roulette, Auto-Roulette, etc. But all these games can be divided into four main categories:
- French Roulette. This type of Roulette features a wheel with 36 numbers and one zero and the betting table with the horizontally positioned numbers grid. This variation also offers the possibility to make unique bets called announced bets. This is the game with the highest odds, so I always pick it when I need more money.
- European Roulette. This is the most popular type of Roulette, which you’ll find in most of the live online casinos UK. It has a slightly different betting table and the identical wheel with 36 numbers and one zero. The main difference is that, unlike the French one, the European Roulette doesn’t allow “la partage” and “en prison” rules.
- American Roulette. What differs the American Roulette from the other types of the game is that there is one more pocket — a double zero. This significantly increases the house edge (up to 5.3%) making the game less profitable. I rarely play this one though it has some fans and is worth at least trying.
- Arabic Roulette. This type of live dealer roulette was invented by Evolution Gaming. It’s a perfect option for gamblers that adore Arabic culture. The game features three unique bets - Finales A Cheval, Finale En Plein, and Complete Bets. Plus, it can boast professional native Arabic dealers and high-quality streaming.
It’s a challenging task to choose the best live roulette online. Gambling companies release so many titles that you may spend hours or even days before discovering your perfect option. Luckily, there is no necessity to pay attention to live roulettes released by each provider. You just need to focus only on the most attractive ones.
Evolution Gaming live roulettes
Evolution Gaming is a leader in the development of live dealer games. Its titles are known for top-quality streaming, professional dealers, and advanced interface. They can quickly plunge you into the atmosphere of a luxury land-based casino and provide you with hours of fun. Currently, I adore making bets at the following Evolution Gaming live roulettes:
Playtech live roulettes
If you want to play the combination of high-quality online live roulette and a popular video game, you should opt for Playtech titles. Many of them offer realistic CGI effects mixed with rewarding bonus features and professional dealers. These advantages make the gameplay more thrilling and dynamic. I strongly recommend you to pay attention to the following titles, in case you want to get an unforgettable gambling experience:
Authentic live roulettes
Authentic Gaming has been developing top-quality UK live casino games since 2015. The company’s products can boast an awesome design and eye-catching gameplay elements. Also, you will be pleased by the jaw-dropping quality of streaming and good-looking professional dealers. Considering the mentioned benefits, there is no wonder that any reputable live roulette casino offers games developed by this company. As for me, its best titles are:
Ezugi live roulettes
Ezugi is extremely popular with gamblers, who adore playing at live roulette online casinos. The company constantly improves its software and releases new titles.
Due to the innovative technologies, almost all its titles are designed with an Autoplay feature. Thus, you can play its games without spending a lot of time. It’s a great option for gamblers who want to make some bets during a coffee break. And if you are such a person, it’ll be a great decision to start with the following titles:
Pragmatic Play live roulettes
Last but not least, it’s impossible not to mention Pragmatic Play since we’ve been talking about the best developers of live roulettes. You can discover the games released by this company almost at any online casino. Its products are known for their smooth gameplay, professional dealers, and high-quality streaming mixed with CGI effects. In case you want to check them out, it’ll be a good idea to start with the following titles:
The variety of live roulette casinos is truly impressive. The majority of gambling websites offer at least dozens of live roulettes released by Evolution Gaming, Playtech or other developers. If you want to get the best gaming experience at an online live roulette casino, please, carefully read this part of the guide.
Bonuses at live roulette casino
Take into consideration that live roulette online casinos rarely offer bonuses. Moreover, in case you discover such a promotion, I strongly recommend you avoid claiming it. As a rule, casino bonuses are useless due to very high wagering requirements and too short a validity period.
Besides, you don’t need any bonuses to win a live online roulette. It’ll be a much better idea to learn the most efficient betting strategies to get stronger winning chances instead of hunting ghostly promotions.
Best live roulette casinos
Live dealer games are among the main gambling trends. Thus, any reputable online casino offers live titles, including different types of roulettes streamed from luxury gambling houses and studios.
Consider that some online casinos use their own software. However, usually, such live roulettes can’t boast top-quality streaming and professional dealers. That’s why I strongly recommend playing at live roulette casinos that offer the games released by Evolution and other well-known companies. For instance, you may have a look at the options from the list below.
Compare live roulette casinos
If you want to play at the best live roulette table, you should choose an online casino, which meets all your requirements. Luckily, you can do it within several seconds due to the “Compare” (“VS” for mobile users) feature on my website.
Just enter the Casinos page and click on the “Compare” button. After that, you can select any reputable casinos from the list. As soon as you make your choice, the website will provide you with the most important information about the chosen options. Use this feature to compare their licenses, game collections, payment methods, and other aspects.
Dangerous live roulette casinos
There is always a chance that you will get scammed by an unreliable online casino. Thus, I often ask my readers to read my reviews and pay attention to gambling licenses. If you don’t follow my tips, you may lose your money and private data.
I also prepared a special Blacklist to protect my readers from dangerous live roulette casinos. I regularly update it, so if you want to share the information related to an unfair gambling website, please contact me. Let’s fight against ticky online casinos together!
Choose the best live roulette casino
When you've picked a game to play, there is one more thing left to do. You need to find a fair website where you can play the best online casino live roulette. Of course, the easiest way to do it is to choose a casino from my list where I already checked everything. But if you want to do everything by yourself, here are the things to analyse before you make your first bet:
- License. A casino should be licensed by the UKGC if you want to protect your gambling rights. This organisation always withdraws licenses from any live roulette online casino that doesn’t meet its standards. Moreover, you can inform the UKGC about tricky websites, and it will certainly ban them as soon as possible.
- Certificates. It’s great if a casino has a safety and fairness certificate issued by an independent testing agency like eCOGRA.
- Security. All the players’ personal data should be protected by at least 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Customer support. It’s not the vital factor when choosing an online casino, but I believe it’s nice to have someone to answer your questions or help you if something goes wrong, so I always play at the casinos with 24/7 customer support available via phone and live chat.
Choose the best live roulette UK to visit VIP gambling houses in Las Vegas and Atlantic City without leaving your bedroom. Moreover, due to the development of new technologies, these games will become even more realistic in the future. So, keep an eye on my list because I regularly update it with the freshest and most exciting options.