I’ve tried a lot of online scratch cards and selected my top-10 favourite. These games have the highest RTP, the best graphics, and the most entertaining bonus rounds for you to try.
- Tic Tac Temple by IGT
- Hand to Hand Combat by Microgaming
- Barn Ville by PariPlay
- Scratch Match by Evoplay
- Lucky Numbers by Microgaming
- Mafia Syndicate by Evoplay
- Mega Love Scratch by PariPlay
- Classic Slots by Playtech
- Skratcherz by Betsoft
- Prosperity Twin by NextGen
Here is the list of the UK online casinos where you can find the best online scratch cards to play for free or for real money. All of the websites have been checked by me personally and proved to meet the highest quality standards.
5 steps to find the best UK online casino with scratch cards:
If you wish to have your own casino search journey, you can follow the next five steps to find the best place to buy scratch cards online. It will definitely take much more time, but well if that’s what you want…
1. Check the casino reliability
There is nothing more important than safety. That’s why you should only play scratch cards and other casino games on the websites licensed by UKGC, MGA or other reputable licensing institutions. I also pay attention to the presence of the fairness certificates from independent agencies like eCOGRA or iTechLabs and to the data protection protocols used by a casino.
Neptune Play is licensed both by the UKGC and MGA, protects players' data with 128-bit SSL encryption, and has the best selection of online scratch cards UK players can dream of.
2. Take a look at the payment options
Got some wins? Now you need to withdraw them fast and easily. While most of the UK online casinos offer a wide choice of deposit options, things might get harder when it comes to cashing out the money. So, before you commit to a casino, take a look at the banking options list and make sure there is something you can use both to transfer your money to the casino and to get it back.
I’d recommend paying attention to Admiral Shark casino as I have never had trouble withdrawing my winnings from here, and there are a variety of payment methods including Visa, MasterCard, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, and so on.
3. Verify the bonus terms
Want some free stuff? Many gamblers look for new online casinos to claim a nice welcome bonus, but unfortunately, most of those bonuses are not lucrative at all. To be certain that the offer you claim works in your favour, don’t skip the “read the T&C” part. Check the wagering requirements, the bonus validity time, and the games you can spend the bonus money on. By the way, scratch cards won’t be on this list in most cases.
In MyStake casino, new players can get a 150% welcome bonus with only 30x WR, which is one of the best deals on the market today
4. Test the mobile version
The mobile scratch cards are fun and easy to play. Thanks to the touch screen technology, the process gets as close to scratching a physical card as possible, and you can make it wherever you are. In a good mobile casino with the best scratch cards to buy, all the features should be available and easy to find, there should be no crashes or freezes, and the mobile connection should be properly secured.
5. Give customer support a talk
Having troubles with your payments? Don’t understand how to play a game? No worries, if you are playing in a good UK online casino, there will always be someone to help you. My final step in the online casino evaluation process is always a quick chat with a customer support operator. I test how many contact options there are, how quick I can get a reply, and how friendly and helpful it would be.
In Fruity Chance casino, customer support is available around the clock in a convenient live chat, so you can expect your questions to be answered as fast as possible.
Best Online Scratch Cards in the UK Online Casinos - davedealer.com
|5||Luck of Spins||08.May.2022||300% Welcome Casino Bonus up to £1200||Costa Rica|
|4.8||Time 2 Spin||03.Feb.2022||Welcome Bonus 500% + 500 FS up to €3000||Costa Rica|
|4.8||Spider Slots||14.Nov.2021||Welcome bonus pack 450% up to €3000 + 140 FS||Curaçao|
|5||Libra Spins||09.Oct.2021||525% Bonus for your first three deposits!||Costa Rica|
|3.4||Mansion Casino||2004||Double your first deposit||UKGC, Gibraltar|
|3.4||Mega Casino||2010||100% Up to £50 + 25 Spins Welcome Bonus||UKGC, MGA, Sweden, Netherlands|
So what are online scratch cards at all? How do they differ from the classic scratch cards you can buy in the nearest gas station shop? Is there any point in playing free scratch cards? Let’s find out together.
Physical vs virtual scratch cards: what is the difference?
The concept of physical and virtual scratch cards is basically the same. You buy a ticket (a real or a virtual one) for a fixed price, then you scratch the dedicated parts of the ticket (physically or virtually) and see whether there are some wins and prizes hidden underneath the protective coat. But while physical and online scratch cards are more or less the same conceptually, online cards offer much more opportunities to the players:
Playing scratch cards in the UK
In recent years, online scratch cards have become quite popular among players in the UK. Of course, they still can’t beat slots or live casino games, but they are certainly making their way to the top-10 popular online casino games. So what makes online scratch cards popular in the United Kingdom?
- Scratch cards are fun and easy to play. Scratch cards are the game of chance, which means nothing depends on you — only on your luck. So all you need to do is to relax, sit back, and scratch the card with your mouse or finger to reveal the hidden win. No need to concentrate on the game or come up with a complicated betting strategy.
- Scratch cards can bring real wins. Despite the simplicity, the RTP of scratch cards is quite high and can reach 97%-98%.
- Scratch cards are available in the best UK online casinos. Even though scratch cards are not on the list of the “basic” online casino games, more and more UK gambling websites are adding them to their game collections.
Free online scratch cards: are they worth the try?
Here on my website, you can play online scratch cards for free. Of course, they won’t bring you the money, but they still have some important advantages.
- Find a reliable online casino. All the winning tips would be useless if you play scratch cards in a shady unlicensed online casino. For the best result, pick a UK online casino out of my list or use my 5-step instruction to find the best website to fit your needs and preferences.
- Check the RTP of the game. RTP stands for Return To Player and means the amount of money you can get from an online casino in the long run. The higher the RTP rate is, the more chances of winning you have (theoretically), so stick to the scratch cards with the highest RTP if the wins are your main goal.
- Don’t buy the cheapest online scratch cards. Sometimes, it’s better to invest more in a card and get better wins than to spend all your gambling budget on cheap scratch cards that pay back nothing.
- Opt for the game with more bonus features. Unlike physical scratch cards, online ones offer a variety of state-of-the-art features, bonus games, and multipliers. Don’t neglect them as they can significantly increase your wins.
- Try the game for fun first. If you never played online scratch cards before, start with playing them for free here on Davedealer. Thus, you’ll get a better understanding of how the specific game works in general, what features there are, and how you can win more once you start making real money bets.
When you open a UK online casino website, scratch cards are usually not your first choice. But in fact, you are missing a huge part of the fun and a lot of potential wins by not paying attention to these small instant win games. Online scratch cards are very simple to play which makes them a perfect choice for the newbies, and are pretty rewarding which makes them a perfect choice for anyone reading this guide. Just remember — the key to winning in scratch cards is playing them in a safe and reliable online casino. All the rest is on Lady Luck.