- Launched 13.Feb.2021
- Software Betsoft, Playson, Iron Dog, Habanero, Tom Horn
- Licenсes Curaçao
- Launched 04.Dec.2020
- Software NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution, Pragmatic Play, Betsoft
- Licenсes Curaçao
- Launched 07.Sep.2020
- Software NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution, Pragmatic Play, Play'n GO
- Licenсes Curaçao
- Launched 13.Jul.2020
- Software NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution, Play'n GO, Elk
- Licenсes UKGC, MGA
- Launched 04.May.2020
- Software NetEnt, NextGen, Thunderkick, NYX Group, IGT
- Licenсes UKGC, Gibraltar
- Launched 04.Jun.2020
- Software Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, Play'n GO, iSoftBet, Playson
- Licenсes Curaçao
The Basics of Neteller
Neteller is basically an e-wallet similar to many other online payment methods, but with its own distinguishing features and advantages. While it’s often utilized by gamblers for online casino deposits and withdrawals, it can also be used for any other online transactions, providing the system is supported by the website of your choice.
This guide will be helpful to those gamblers who are in search of a safe and convenient method for their casino deposits and cashouts of the wins. Make sure you read it till the very end to learn how to use the e-wallet, how to find the best Neteller casino online, and why Neteller could be better for your gambling transactions than any other online payment solution.
Neteller — How it Works
So how does Neteller work? Neteller serves as a mediator between you and the final recipient of the funds — an online casino, in our case. What you do is send money from your bank account to your Neteller account and keep it there until you need to use it for all kinds of online payments, money transfers, etc. It makes the whole process much easier and faster, as you don’t need to disclose your financial information to third parties and are not required to fill in your card information every time you want to make a casino deposit or any other transaction.
Neteller Pros and Cons
Neteller is an extremely popular online payment system widely used around the world specifically for gambling deposits. But just like any other payment solution, Neteller has both advantages and disadvantages. Let’s take a closer look at both sides, so you know all the pitfalls before you pay with Neteller.
Advantages of Neteller payments:
- Security. When you make a payment with Neteller, you don’t disclose any of your information directly to an online casino. All the transactions made through the e-wallet are protected with SSL encryption. Besides, you can turn on the two-step authentication to make the payment process 100% secure and not leave the fraudsters a single chance to break into your account.
- Both deposits and withdrawals are possible. With Neteller, you don’t need to look for a separate banking method to withdraw the wins as it’s the one-fits-all solution. In most cases, Neteller withdrawal time doesn’t exceed 24 hours, which is much faster than using a bank transfer, for instance.
- No maximum limit. If you are a high-roller, you very well know that finding a payment option without a maximum limit is quite a challenging task. Well, it looks like you just find it as Neteller doesn’t restrict the amount you can transfer to an online casino.
- Easy to use. You don’t need any special skills or knowledge to use Neteller as it has a user-friendly interface which allows you to carry out a money transfer in a couple of clicks.
- Anonymity. Some players prefer to keep their online gambling transactions from their banks, and Neteller can be really helpful if you are one of them. As long as you use an e-wallet as a medium between your account and a casino account, no one will know what the money was spent for.
- Neteller bonuses. Even though the Neteller casino bonus is a rare bird in the gambling world, you can sometimes find and claim it in new online casinos.
Disadvantages of Neteller payments:
- Fees are applied. Even though Neteller fees are not that high, you are still required to pay money for some of the services while there are payment solutions that do it for free. For example, funding your account will cost you 2.5% of the amount, and you’ll be required to pay 1.45% if you want to withdraw the money from your Neteller account and transfer it anywhere else.
- Longer user verification. Get ready for the fact that the verification procedure will take a bit longer if you are going to use Neteller for your casino deposits and withdrawals.
- A welcome bonus might be unavailable. Due to safety reasons and verification issues, many casinos don’t allow their welcome bonuses to be claimed by players who use Neteller for their first deposits. Please read the Terms & Conditions section carefully to be sure there is a freebie that you can claim.
- Transaction restrictions. Not all kinds of transactions are possible with this payment solution. For example, it would be quite difficult to transfer money directly from PayPal to Neteller and vice versa.
How to Use Neteller for Online Gambling Transactions
As I already said, making transactions with Neteller is as easy as ABC. You just need to follow several simple steps, and you’ll get your money deposited to a casino or withdrawn to your account in no time.
How to make deposits with Neteller
- First of all, you need to create a Neteller account on the official website. Joining Neteller is completely free of charge and can be done within seconds.
- Once your new account is created, you’ll get a confirmation email with the link to follow.
- Choose the payment method you’ll be using to top up your Neteller account and connect it to your e-wallet.
- Go to the online casino of your choice and choose Neteller as a preferred deposit method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and confirm the transaction. If you have turned on the two-step authentication, you’ll also be required to enter a code from your smartphone.
- Wait for a few moments for the transaction to be approved, and you are all set!
How to withdraw funds with Neteller
If you are a lucky gambler with some wins in your casino account, you won’t have any problems with withdrawing it as the process is basically the same as with the deposits.
- Go to the Cashier/Banking page of the casino and choose Neteller as your preferred withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
- Wait for the money to be transferred to your Neteller account. In most cases, it will take around 24 hours, but some short delays are possible.
If you are wondering how to withdraw money from a Neteller account and use it, there are several options. You can either keep the money there and use Neteller as a payment option for your online shopping (no fees are charged in this case) or initiate the transfer and get the money redirected to your bank account or some other e-wallet (a small fee will be charged for money transfer).
How to Choose Neteller Casino (GUIDE)
If you don’t want to spend hours trying to understand which casino accepts Neteller and whether that casino is safe or not, you can pick a website out of my list. While all the casinos here are perfectly safe and provide a high-level gambling experience, each of them has its winning point — that’s why I divided them into several nominations. So think what you value the most in an online casino and choose accordingly.
5 easy steps to the good Neteller casino:
Now you know what Neteller is and how to use it and might be wondering — how do I find a casino where I can play with Neteller in the UK? Well, you have two options in this case. The first one is to follow five steps that will lead you to a safe and reliable gambling website:
1. Make sure the casino is safe
Whatever you are looking for in an online casino, security must be your top priority. You won’t enjoy the impressive choice of games and the super-lucrative bonus terms if you are risking your money, will you? So the first step for any player is to make sure the casino is safe. To do it, check the following security aspects:
- A casino is licensed by UKGC or/and other reputable licensing institutions;
- It has a fairness certificate issued by eCOGRA or other independent agency;
- SSL and/or 128-bit encryption is used to protect the players’ data.
Schmitts casino meets all these quality standards and even exceeds them. I’ve been making my bets on this website for almost a year and never had a single security issue, just like thousands of players who choose Schmitts for their bets every day.
2. Read the bonus terms
As you already know, things are getting complicated when we start talking about Neteller and welcome bonuses. So, if your goal is to claim an offer and get some bonus money to start your casino journey on a good note, don’t forget to check whether the casino has some special Neteller bonuses or at least allow claiming a welcome bonus with Neteller deposits. This information should be clearly stated in the bonus T&C. If you can’t find them or the terms are shady or too complicated to understand, better opt for some other casino.
In PlayLuck, new players can get up to £500 deposit match + 100 free spins to spend in your favourite slots, and players who make their deposits with Neteller are not the exception.
3. Test the mobile version
Even though I mostly play gambling games on my PC or a laptop, mobile gambling is something I really love and appreciate as making bets on the go is fun, easy, and sometimes pretty lucrative. Sometimes, I can make a couple of spins while waiting in the line for coffee and win much more than that coffee costs. But for it to be true, the casino should be mobile-friendly and work well on different devices.
If you are a fan of mobile gambling, don’t forget to test the mobile version of the casino before you sign up. Make sure all the features are available and work properly, nothing crashes or freezes, and the website is generally convenient to use even on a small screen.
Casiplay is one of my favourite casinos for a quick mobile gambling session, as it perfectly operates both on my iOS smartphone and Android tablet, and I’ve never experienced any issues while betting there.
4. Opt for the casino with a longer game list
Whether you are a newbie who never played gambling games before or an experienced player, the moment comes when you want to try something new. And it’s much better if you can do it in the casino you already know and like than if you need to search for a new website once again. That’s why I always recommend opting for casinos with long game lists, so you can have everything you might need at fingertips.
Another factor to check at this point is the average RTP of games offered by a casino. While this rate varies from one game to another, it shouldn’t be lower than 94-95% on average.
When I look for a website with a wide game choice and high RTP rates, my choice often turns next to CasinoLuck casino. Here, I can choose among several hundreds of games made by worldwide-known developers.
5. Talk to the customer support
The last but not least in my 5-step guide to choosing the best Neteller online casino is having a small talk with its customer support and making sure its members are friendly, responsive, and ready to help. You should be able to reach customer support 24/7, and it’s best if there is a live chat option as waiting for an email can often take hours or even days.
In CampeonUK, you can contact a nice and helpful CS member any time of the day (and night) via a convenient live chat and get any help you need fast and easy.
Skrill vs Neteller
Neteller and Skrill are owned by the same corporation and are equally popular among online gamblers. Both of these payment methods are distinguished by the superior security level and user-friendly interface, though each of them has its fans and haters, just like anything else in this world.
I regularly use both Neteller and Skrill for my online gambling deposits and withdrawals and, even though the difference between them is not that prominent, there are some things that I like more in each of them.
The first thing to say is that Neteller has wider geography and can be used in more countries than Skrill. At the same time, Skrill accepts a higher number of currencies to be used for money transfers. It’s not that important if you are a UK resident who rarely leaves the country, although some players might find these factors decisive when choosing a payment solution.
Neteller allows more deposit options (i.e. ways to top up your account) than Skrill does, but it generally costs more to use Neteller as it takes higher fees for funding the account and transferring the money.
The History of Neteller
The Neteller company was founded in 1999 in Canada and became one of the first e-wallets in the world. In 2004, the company moved its headquarters to the Isle of Man — a place very well known to everyone working in the gambling industry. In the same year, Neteller went public and made around $70 million in the IPO.
At that time, 90% of Neteller revenue was coming from gambling transactions. Even though the company tried to diversify its offers and move the focus from online gambling deposits, the attempts were not too successful, and Neteller remains one of the most popular ways of moving funds to online casinos till now.
In 2015, Neteller acquired Skrill, and the name of the corporation was changed to the Paysafe Group. Besides Skrill, the company also owns Paysafecard (a prepaid payment method), Payolution (an e-commerce app), IncomeAccess (affiliate marketing provider), and Fans Entertainment (mobile commerce solution).
How Neteller Makes Your Transactions Safe and Secure
Neteller is considered to be one of the safest payment systems in the world, and it’s not just empty words or a marketing ploy — the company does care about the customers’ security and does everything to keep you protected. Neteller is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which is strong proof of the fact that the company’s efforts are not going in vain.
The SSL and 128-bit encryption are used for all the transactions made with Neteller. Besides, every user can turn on the two-step authentication which will make it impossible to make a transaction until it’s approved on a user’s phone.
And, finally, Neteller allows you to skip the part where you share your banking details with a casino, which makes the whole payment process much safer. Serving as a barrier between you and a casino (or any other website where you’d like to spend your money), Neteller keeps your financial and personal information protected and undisclosed.
Choosing a perfect payment solution for your gambling activities is not an easy task. It should be safe and reputable, provide swift transactions, and preferably allow both deposits and withdrawals. Besides, it should be available in the UK, and it should not take a fortune in service fees. While Neteller might not be perfect, it pretty much meets all these standards, and I recommend it to all the players in search of a good way to make their bets.
As Neteller is quite popular among gamblers in the UK, most of the online casinos accept it as a depositing method, so finding one won’t be an issue. Besides, you can always pick a website out of my list of the best Neteller casinos and be sure it’s a safe and reliable one.
What is Neteller withdrawal in online casinos?
What casino uses Neteller in the UK?
Which casino accepts Neteller?
How to add money to Neteller from a casino?
Is there a casino where I can play with Neteller in the UK?
How to use a Neteller card for a casino deposit?
What online casino can I use Neteller in the UK?
No matches were found
Frequently compared casinos