Best Neteller Casinos in Nominations
If you don’t want to spend hours trying to understand which casino accepts Neteller and whether that casino is safe or not, you can pick a website out of my list. While all the casinos here are perfectly safe and provide a high-level gambling experience, each of them has its winning point — that’s why I divided them into several nominations. So think about what you value the most in an online casino and choose accordingly.
How to Choose a Neteller Casino
How to find a safe and convenient Neteller casino in the UK? Well, you have two options in this case. The first one is just to pick a casino from the list above. The second way is to follow the five steps listed below to test any other Neteller casino
5 easy steps to the good Neteller casino:
Here are five steps I have taken to select reliable casino sites:
1. Make sure the Neteller casino site is safe
Whatever you are looking for in an online casino, security must be your top priority. You won’t enjoy the impressive choice of games and the super-lucrative bonus terms if you are risking your money, will you? So the first step for any player is to make sure the casino is reliable. To do it, check the following security aspects:
- A casino is licensed by UKGC or/and other reputable licensing institutions;
- Casino games and software are certificated by an independent testing company;
- Players’ data is reliably protected.
Mansion Casino meets all these quality standards and even exceeds them. Launched in 2004, it holds such a respectable license as UKGC. Sensitive data protection is proved by a DigiCert certificate. The latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology is used to transfer data over the Net.
I’ve been making my bets on this website for more than a year and never had a single security issue, just like thousands of players who choose Mansion casino for their bets every day.
2. Read the Neteller casino bonus terms
If your goal is to claim an offer and get some bonus money to start your casino journey on a good note, don’t forget to check whether the casino allows claiming a welcome bonus with Neteller deposits. This and all other essential bonus info you should consider must be clearly stated in the bonus T&C. If you can’t find them or they are shady or too complicated to understand, better opt for some other casino. exclusive LeoJackpot which is over £6,000,000 today.
Leo Vegas offers no deposit free spins and a casino welcome bonus for new customers. Choose what you like most. Also, you should go to the Promotion page and find out everything about exclusive LeoJackpot which is over £6,000,000 today.
3. Test the mobile version of a Neteller casino
Even though I mostly play gambling games on my PC or a laptop, mobile gambling is something I really love and appreciate as making bets on the go is fun, easy, and available any time and almost anywhere. Sometimes, I can make a couple of stakes while waiting in the line for coffee and win much more than that coffee costs. But for it to be true, the casino should be mobile-friendly and work well on different devices.
If you are a fan of mobile gambling, don’t forget to test the mobile version of the casino before you sign up. Make sure all the features are accessible and work properly, nothing crashes or freezes, and the website is generally convenient to use even on a small screen. For this, you can try some games for free if such an option is available.
Casumo is one of my favourite casinos for a quick mobile gambling session, as it perfectly operates both on my iOS smartphone and Android tablet, and I’ve never experienced any issues while betting there. You can play instantly or download an App.
4. Evaluate games’ and providers’ variety
Right now, you might be in the mood to play on slots and tomorrow you may want to try your luck with roulette or make a couple of bets on football matches or horse races. That's why I always recommend opting for casinos with a wide choice of various games, so you can have everything you would like at your fingertips. It is desirable that most of these games be developed by industry leaders (not all games, of course; new or just less famous providers also should be given chances).
If you have never played at Hopa Casino before, you ought to try it right now. Here, you can choose among several hundreds of slot, card, table, and live dealer games made by such worldwide-known developers as Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and many others.
5. Talk to the customer support
Last but not least in my 5-step guide to choosing the best Neteller casino sites is having a small talk with its customer support and making sure its members are friendly, responsive, and ready to help. You should be able to reach customer support 24/7, and it’s best if there is a live chat option as waiting for an email can often take hours or even days.
At Sports and Casino, you can contact a nice and helpful CS agent any time of the day (and night) via a convenient live chat and get any help you need fast and easy. Email is also available but getting an answer might take up to 24 hours.
The Basics of Neteller
Neteller is basically an e-wallet similar to many other online payment methods, but with its own distinguishing features and advantages. While it’s often utilized by gamblers for online casino deposits and withdrawals, it can also be used for any other online transactions, providing the system is supported by the website of your choice.
Neteller in UK Online Casinos — How it Works
So how does Neteller work? Neteller serves as a mediator between you and the final recipient of the funds — an online casino, in our case. What you do is send money from your bank account to your Neteller account and keep it there until you need to use it for all kinds of online payments, money transfers, etc. It makes the whole process much easier and faster, as you don’t need to disclose your financial information to third parties and are not required to fill in your card information every time you want to make a casino deposit or any other transaction.
Neteller Pros and Cons
Neteller is an extremely popular online payment system widely used around the world specifically for gambling deposits. But just like any other payment solution for online casinos, Neteller has both advantages and disadvantages. Let’s take a closer look at both sides, so you know all the pitfalls before you pay via Neteller.
Advantages of Neteller casino payments:
- Security. When you make a payment with Neteller, you don’t disclose any of your information directly to an online casino. All the transactions made through the e-wallet are protected with SSL encryption. Besides, you can turn on the two-step authentication to make the payment process 100% secure and not leave the fraudsters a single chance to break into your account.
- Both deposits and withdrawals are possible. With Neteller, you don’t need to look for a separate banking method to withdraw the wins as it’s the one-fits-all solution. In most cases, Neteller withdrawal time doesn’t exceed 24 hours, which is much faster than using a bank transfer, for instance.
- No maximum limit. If you are a high-roller, you very well know that finding a payment option without a maximum limit is quite a challenging task. Well, it looks like you just find it as Neteller doesn’t restrict the amount you can transfer to an online casino.
- Easy to use. You don’t need any special skills or knowledge to use Neteller as it has a user-friendly interface that allows you to carry out a money transfer in a couple of clicks.
- Anonymity. Some players prefer to keep their online gambling transactions from their banks, and Neteller can be really helpful if you are one of them. As long as you use an e-wallet as a medium between your account and a casino account, no one will know what the money was spent for.
Disadvantages of Neteller casino payments:
- Fees are applied. Even though Neteller fees are not that high, you are still required to pay money for some of the services while there are payment solutions that do it for free. For example, funding an account costs 2.5% of the amount, and you are charged 1.45% when you withdraw money from your Neteller account and transfer it anywhere else.
- A welcome bonus might be unavailable. Due to safety reasons and verification issues, many casinos don’t allow their welcome bonuses to be claimed by players who use Neteller for their first deposits. Please read the Terms & Conditions section carefully to be sure there is a freebie that you can claim.
- Transaction restrictions. Not all kinds of transactions are possible with this payment solution. For example, it would be quite difficult to transfer money directly from PayPal to Neteller and vice versa.
How to Make Deposits to Online Casinos with Neteller
As I already said, making a Neteller casino deposit is as easy as ABC. You just need to follow several simple steps, and you’ll get your money deposited to a casino or withdrawn to your account in no time.
- First of all, you need to create a Neteller account on the official website. Joining Neteller is completely free of charge and can be done within seconds.
- Once your new account is created, you’ll get a confirmation email with the link to follow.
- Choose the payment method you’ll be using to top up your Neteller account and connect it to your e-wallet.
- Go to the online casino of your choice and choose Neteller as a preferred deposit method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and confirm the transaction. If you have turned on the two-step authentication, you’ll also be required to enter a code from your smartphone.
- Wait for a few moments for the transaction to be approved, and you are all set!
How to Withdraw Funds from Online Casinos with Neteller
If you are a lucky gambler with some wins in your casino account, you won’t have any problems with withdrawing it as the process is basically the same as with the deposits.
- Go to the Cashier/Banking page of the casino and choose Neteller as your preferred withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
- Wait for the money to be transferred to your Neteller account. In most cases, it will take around 24 hours, but some short delays are possible.
If you are wondering how to withdraw money from a Neteller account and use it, there are several options. You can either keep the money there and use Neteller as a payment option for your online shopping (no fees are charged in this case) or initiate the transfer and get the money redirected to your bank account or some other e-wallet (a small fee will be charged for money transfer).
Skrill vs Neteller
Neteller and Skrill are owned by the same corporation and are equally popular among online gamblers. Both of these payment methods are distinguished by the superior security level and user-friendly interface, though each of them has its fans and haters, just like anything else in this world.
I regularly use both Neteller and Skrill for my online gambling deposits and withdrawals and, even though the difference between them is not that prominent, there are some things that I like more in each of them.
The first thing to say is that Neteller has wider geography and can be used in more countries than Skrill. At the same time, Skrill accepts a higher number of currencies to be used for money transfers. It’s not that important if you are a UK resident who rarely leaves the country, although some players might find these factors decisive when choosing a payment solution.
Neteller allows more deposit options (i.e. ways to top up your account) than Skrill does, but it generally costs more to use Neteller as it takes higher fees for funding the account and transferring the money.
The History of Neteller
The Neteller company was founded in 1999 in Canada and became one of the first e-wallets in the world. In 2004, the company moved its headquarters to the Isle of Man — a place very well known to everyone working in the gambling industry. In the same year, Neteller went public and made around $70 million in the IPO.
At that time, 90% of Neteller revenue was coming from gambling transactions. Even though the company tried to diversify its offers and move the focus from online gambling deposits, the attempts were not too successful, and Neteller remains one of the most popular ways of moving funds to and from online casinos till now.
In 2015, Neteller acquired Skrill, and the name of the corporation was changed to the Paysafe Group. Besides Skrill, the company also owns Paysafecard (a prepaid payment method), Payolution (an e-commerce app), IncomeAccess (an affiliate marketing provider), and Fans Entertainment (mobile commerce solution).
How Neteller Makes Your Online Casino Transactions Safe
Neteller is considered to be one of the safest payment systems in the world, and it’s not just empty words or a marketing ploy — the company does care about the customers’ security and does everything to keep you protected. Neteller is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which is strong proof of the fact that the company’s efforts are not going in vain.
The 128-bit SSL encryption is used for all the transactions made with Neteller. Besides, every user can turn on the two-step authentication which will make transactions impossible until they're approved on a user’s phone.
And, finally, Neteller allows you to skip the part where you share your banking details with a casino, which makes the whole payment process much safer. Serving as a barrier between you and a casino (or any other website where you’d like to spend your money), Neteller keeps your financial and personal information protected and undisclosed.
Neteller Casino Bonuses
Online casinos don't offer any special bonuses for players who make deposits via Neteller. Moreover, some casinos restrict Neteller (and Skrill) deposits from getting the welcome bonus. Therefore, read the Terms and Conditions very carefully before you accept the welcome offer.
New Casinos that accept Neteller
Although gambling on new sites might be a bit riskier some players consider it more exciting due to their huge bonuses and opportunity to discover innovative games and new developers’ names.
The freshest Neteller casino sites here are:
- Platinum Club (started this year)
- Klasino (released last year)
- Neptune Play (also started about a year ago)
Lots of digital wallets have been created for the last decades. Here are the ones usually supported by online casinos:
You can find all these e-wallets at different casinos on my website
Conclusion to My Guide on Top Neteller Online Casinos
Choosing a perfect payment solution for your gambling activities is not an easy task. It should be safe and reputable, provide swift transactions, and preferably allow both deposits and withdrawals. Besides, it should be available in the UK, and it should not take a fortune in service fees. While Neteller might not be perfect, it pretty much meets all these standards, and I recommend it to all the players in search of a good way to make their bets.
As Neteller is quite popular among gamblers in the UK, most of the online casinos accept it as a depositing method, so finding one won’t be an issue. Besides, you can always pick a website out of my list of the best Neteller casinos and be sure it’s a safe and reliable one. Using the "Compare" button will help you make the right choice easily.