Top Five Bitcoin casinos
How to Choose the Right Bitcoin Casino?
I test and rate Bitcoin casinos in the same way as any others.
The reasons to use Bitcoin for casino payments
The main reason for which UK players want to play at a Bitcoin casino is its confidentiality. It is really a big advantage, but you should keep in mind that the anonymity of your transactions are wholly guaranteed only if you play at casinos that both accept deposits and pay out in Bitcoins (or other cryptocurrencies).
Another plus is the highest level of security due to the ability to protect a cryptocurrency wallet by multi-factor authentication.
Also, Bitcoin casinos are popular in the UK due to transaction rapidity. If you want depositing to take a couple of minutes, don’t forget to pay a tiny fee. In other cases, it might take up to 24 hours.
Any additional fees are absent if your transactions are direct, without any third parties.
These are Bitcoin casinos' advantages with some potholes.
The only disadvantage I can name is the cryptocurrency exchange rate fluctuation. The price can be very profitable for you today, but tomorrow it might play against you.
General information about blockchain gambling
Here is the list of the most widespread currencies that UK crypto casinos accept:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Monero (XMR)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
Some crypto casinos support only cryptocurrencies (or even just one of them), at others Bitcoin is a payment option accepted together with conventional banking methods.
Some tips for crypto freshers
Many experienced gamblers have got Bitcoins and know well how to use them. Still, I want to share some information with those players who have never had or used cryptocurrencies but would like to. (Of course, it's not a detailed guide to buying, selling, storing and using Bitcoins, just some pieces of advice).
- 💡Having Bitcoin and using it for payments is wholly legal in the United Kingdom (however, they are not licensed by UKGC and, therefore, they are Non-GamStop Bitcoin casinos). The law is still imperfect, somewhat vague, and only aimed at preventing money laundering and terrorist financing.
- 💡It is much easier to buy Bitcoins and make use of cryptocurrency wallets than to open and keep a bank account.
- 💡Select a cryptocurrency you want to buy. There are about 2,500 ones today, but I don't think you should study them all. The most popular and reliable are listed on this page above and on dozens of websites devoted to cryptocurrencies.
- 💡Decide how to buy — via Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, or a Bank Transfer.
- 💡Choose a reputable cryptocurrency exchange platform (I have mostly used eToro for about ten years). Follow their clear instructions for signing in and further actions.
- 💡Buying Bitcoins with cash or cheque is also possible with particular ATMs.
- 💡You can store your cryptocurrency on your exchange platform account, but you'd better have a trustworthy wallet — a piece of software that allows you to store, send and receive cryptocurrency and track all the transactions. It consists of a public address and a private cryptographic key. I have used the eToro wallet for many years. You ought to find a wallet that suits you best.
Remember, the age of cryptocurrency is coming, and you must be ready. There is a thought that Bitcoin will do to banks what email did to the postal industry. I.e. banks won't disappear, of course, however, we will probably use their services less and less.
How to Deposit with Bitcoin
To make a deposit with bitcoin follow this instruction:
- After you sign up (or sign in), go to the casino Cashier section.
- Opt for ‘Bitcoin’ as a deposit method. You will be provided with a unique web address.
- In your Bitcoin wallet, enter this address in the tab for sending.
- Input the amount you want to deposit.
- Confirm your transaction.
- The funds will appear on your balance in a couple of minutes.
How to Withdraw with Bitcoin
If you want to withdraw your winnings with bitcoins do the following:
- Go to the casino Cashier page.
- Pick Withdrawal.
- Choose Bitcoin.
- Input the amount you want to get paid.
- Go to your Bitcoin wallet. Copy the wallet address.
- Provide the casino with this address
- Click Withdraw.
- You will have the funds in your Bitcoin wallet in several hours
Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
Some casinos offer special welcome bonuses for those new customers who make their first deposits in Bitcoin. Such bonuses seem to be more than generous due to enormous amounts to multiply and huge percentage. But, as for me, most of them are almost impossible to complete because of their tough conditions, especially high wagering requirements.
Conclusion to UK Bitcoin Casinos
It seems like the popularity of Bitcoin casinos is constantly growing. And more players are turning to cryptocurrencies to make online payments and withdraw funds. I suggest that you start just now and value all the advantages of crypto casinos (still, don’t forget about the pitfalls):
Bitcoin casinos pros and cons
And when it comes to choosing the right Bitcoin casino, you can do your own research following my guide or just select a casino from my list.
I wish you good luck!
Why should I use Bitcoin at online casinos?
Is it safe to use Bitcoin?
What is a Bitcoin casino?
How much does a Bitcoin cost at online casinos?
Are other payment methods supported by Bitcoin casinos?
Is Bitcoin legal and regulated in the UK?
Is Bitcoin gambling safe?
How fast are the transactions?
No matches were found
Frequently compared casinos